The Socket Mobile Charging Stand is designed for flexible use with protective features to safeguard your barcode scanner. With the auto scan feature, the barcode scanner can charge on the stand while remaining serviceable and stationary, simultaneously scanning barcodes without anyone pressing a button. The stand’s structure is designed with safety functions – a short and sturdy stand with magnets clinging to the barcode scanner and a weighted base for a secure holding place. The addition of the attachable security cable prevents the device from being misplaced.
- Elegant & Functional - Designed to complement your mPOS solution’s appearance and functionality with the same style as the SocketScan and DuraScan scanners.
- Auto Scan Mode* - Only the 2 dimensional barcode scanners (700 Series) have the Auto Scan Mode. Provides continuous scanning capabilities without pressing the scan button.**
- Security Cable - Attaches the barcode scanner to the Charging Stand. Ideal for unattended situations as the cable keeps the scanner connected to the stand.
- Placement Options - Design includes free-standing, magnetic or keyhole mount options.
- Charges Scanner - Ready and available for use, separate battery light on scanners provide instant indication of battery status.
- Fully Compatible - Usable with 7 Series scanners, but not recommended as older 7 Series scanners do not have an eyelet on the scanner for the security cable.
Scanner/reader not included.
**Auto Scan Mode works for 7Qi/7Xi/D740/D750/D760/S740 only.
- Charging Stand in three pieces (Charging Mount, Base, Post), minor assembly required
- Security Cable - keeps Charging Stand and scanner together
- 2 Meters USB Charging Cable